Goals and Objectives
Increase the retention of EOPS and basic skill students.
- Objective 1: Increase personal awareness and sensitivity of cultural diversity and student needs.
- Objective 2: Increase the number and percentage of CARE students who successfully complete their chosen certificate/degree.
- Objective 3: Increase a referral system as a communication device to alert EOPS counselors for"Early Alert" intervention coordination.
Increase the number of counseling hours and contact time for EOPS students.
- Objective 1: Provide EOPS students with advance notice of scheduled appointments.
- Objective 2: Increase the percentage of follow-up activities; phone calls, email, and mail correspondence.
- Objective 3: Increase the contact time of students on probation and of students referred for progress monitoring.
Increase the average GPA of EOPS and CARE students.
- Objective 1: Increase the percentage of students receiving tutoring services.
- Objective 2: Increase the number of participants in workshops, educational field trips, face-to-face advisement, and updates through newsletters.
- Objective 3: Increase the interpretation of educational planning and what is expected to accomplish their goals.
Provide the Advisory Committee with an update and progress on the services delivered to students.
- Objective 1: Develop reports and establish documentation and data collection.
- Objective 2: Setup the arrangement of meetings.
- Objective 3: Provide online orientation.