Non-Local Students

How to get started:

  2. Complete and send the "REQUEST FOR OFF-CAMPUS PROCTOR" form to the Distance Learning Office (Form is attached in the "Non-local community students guide").
  3. Print and give the "Off-Campus Proctor Guidelines" to your prospective proctor.
  4. Your prospective proctor must complete and send the "Examination Proctor Agreement Form" to the Distance Learning Office (The form is attached to the "Off-Campus Proctor Guidelines).

Requesting Coursework (Syllabus, Assignments, Quizes, Exams, Etc):

When requesting coursework please email your request with the following information to

  • Your name
  • Student ID#
  • Course name & section number
  • Instructor
  • Assignments being requested

PLEASE NOTE: Once you have received your syllabus, please mail or scan and email us the syllabus receipt form with your signature.

Sending completed assignments:

Please send your completed assignments to the address mentioned below. Please make sure you send them directly to your instructor. In addition, please make sure you include:

  • First and last name
  • Student ID#
  • Course name & section number
  • Name of instructor
  • Your location (City)

Requesting graded assignments:

If you would like to receive your graded assignments please email your request. We will scan and email the assignments to you. However, if you prefer to receive the original or a hard copy of your assignment you would need to send us a pre-paid, self-address envelope to the address mentioned below

Distance Learning Office Contact Information
Address: Palo Verde College
Atte: Distance Learning Department
One College Dr.
Blythe CA, 92225
Phone Number: (760) 921-5568
Fax Number: (760) 921-5583