NOTICE CALLING FOR PRE-QUALIFICATIONS
ESTABLISHING THE ANNUAL LIST OF CONTRACTORS
CALENDAR YEAR 2018
In accordance with the State of California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Commission (CUPCCA), the District is inviting all interested licensed contractors to submit their company information for inclusion to the District’s Bidding Contractors List for construction projects under $175,000 during the 2017 calendar year. Per California Public Contract Code 22032, any Public Works Project that is estimated to be below $175,000 is subject to the Informal Bidding Procedures set forth by the State of California Uniform Construction Cost Accounting Commission. All trade categories are subject to Informal Bidding Procedures. You must resubmit to be included on the 2017 list even if your company has submitted an application in prior years.
Licensed contractors interested in being placed on the District’s 2018 Informal Bidding Contractors List must complete and submit an on-line application available through the District’s website at http://www.paloverde.edu/business/purchasing/default.aspx or by contacting Stephanie Slagan, Fiscal Services Specialist at 760.921.5538. Please note, contractors are required to have a current license and are subject to verification through the Contractors State License Board.
Current RFP/Bid Opportunities
|RFP/Bid #||DATE POSTED TO WEBSITE/PUBLISHED||NAME||IMPORTANT DATES||BID/RESULTS/CONTRACT DOCUMENTS||AWARDED CONTRACTOR|
Previously Awarded Bids and RFP’s
|RFP/Bid #||DATE POSTED TO WEBSITE/PUBLISHED||NAME||IMPORTANT DATES||SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS||AWARDED CONTRACTOR|
|2017-01||JUNE 1, 2017||CLASSROOM SERVICES RENOVATIONS PROJECT||MANDATORY SITE VISIT:
JUNE 13, 2017 AT 1:00 P.M.
LAST DAY FOR RFI’S:
BIDS DUE NO LATER THAN: JUNE 19, 2017 AT 3:00 P.M
|PAINTING AND DÉCOR, INC.
|2017-02||MAY 17, 2017||BOILER REPLACEMENT PROJECT||MANDATORY SITE VISIT:
MAY 30, 2017 AT 1:00 P.M.
LAST DAY FOR RFI’S:
LAST DAY TO SUBMIT BOILER SPEICFICATIONS: MAY 30, 2017
BIDS DUE NO LATER THAN:JUNE 5, 2017 AT 3:00 P.M.
|BID REJECTED BY BOARD ON JUNE 13, 2017|
|2017-03||JUNE 29, 2017||CLASSROOM LABORATORY BOILER REPLACEMENT PROJECT||MANDATORY SITE VISIT:
JULY 21, 2017 AT 1:00 P.M.
LAST DAY FOR RFI’S:
LAST DAY TO SUBMIT BOILER SPECIFICATIONS: JULY 25, 2017
BIDS DUE NO LATER THAN:
Mesa Energy Systems, Inc
|2017-04||August 22, 2017||PIRATES DEN SERVICES||PROPOSAL SUBMITTAL DATE: MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2017||Andrea Dagnino|
Palo Verde Community College California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA)
Palo Verde Community College (PVCCD) has adopted the CUPCCAA (Public Code Section 22000 Et Seq.). The act is commonly referred to as the “Informal Bidding Act”. In accordance with the Act, Palo Verde Community College will maintain a list of qualified contractors who will be asked to bid on any public works project less than $175,000 pertaining to a specific area of expertise.
Palo Verde Community College will create a new list yearly and will advertise every November, but contractors may fill out the pre-qualification application any time during the year in order to be added.
Please note that in order to participate in any PVCCD bid, the contractor must, at the time of the bid:
- Have a current, valid California contractor’s license in the trade (s) for which the company is qualified, under the name shown in the PVCCD application.
- Provide a certificate of insurance showing current commercial general liability coverage and automobile insurance of at least $1,000,000 per occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate.
- Provide a certificate of insurance showing workers compensation coverage as required by the Labor Code, or be legally self-insured pursuant to Labor Code 3700. If exempt from this requirement because there are no employees, show evidence of exemption issued by the California State License Board.
- Have bondability from a California-admitted surety with current bonding rate and available bonding capacity for specific project requirements.
- Be eligible to bid or be awarded a public works contract, or perform as a subcontractor on a public works project, pursuant to Labor Code 1777.7.
Palo Verde College - CUPPCCAA Procurement Process
Fiscal Services Specialist