To be eligible, the parent/guardian must meet the requirements established by the State Department of Education, Title 5, and the Funding Terms and Conditions. In addition, families shall meet at least one requirement in each of the areas:
- a family is:
- current aid recipient, income eligible, homeless, One whose children are recipients of protective services or whose children have been identified as being abused, neglected or exploited or at risk of being abused, neglected or exploited.
- A family needs the child care services because:
- Child is identified by a legal, medical, social service agency or emergency shelter as
- A recipient of protective services
- Being neglected, abused, or exploited
- At risk of neglect, abused or exploitation
- The parents are engaged in vocational training leading directly to a recognized trade, paraprofession or profession.
- Employed or seeking employment
- Seeking permanent housing for family stability
Children will not be excluded from the program enrollment because they do not use the toilet independently. Parents will be asked to provide spare sets of clothing and plenty of underwear for their child/children. Teachers will handle these situations as unobtrusively as possible.
Children in the process of potty training may not wear pull-ups or diapers at any time during hours of attendance in our program. Parents will also be required to continue with the training at home.