Student Consumer Information


Students who transfer from other accredited colleges must submit official transcripts to the Registrar's Office. It is especially important that students pursuing a degree or certificate as well as those needing to clear prerequisites, submit all college transcripts. Veterans wishing to apply for Veterans benefits are required to submit transcripts.

Credits are accepted from institutions accredited by one of the six regional accrediting associations. A "Request for Transcript Evaluation" form must be completed in order to determine equivalencies before any credits will be considered for graduation purposes.

Students must have international transcripts evaluated by an international evaluating agency accepted by Palo Verde College (i.e., International Education Research Foundation, Inc., The Foreign Educational Document Service or World Education Services, Inc.) The agency must submit an Official Evaluation Report to the Registrar's Office. A "Request for Transcript Evaluation" form must also be completed in order to determine equivalencies before any credits will be considered for graduation purposes.

Grades of "P" ("pass"), "CR", and "C" or better are acceptable.

View: Accreditation
View: Campus Security and Fire Safety Report PDF Document
View: Emergency Response Plan
View: Enrollment Fee Refund Policy
View: Facilities an services for Students with Disabilities
View: Faculty
View: Financial Aid
View: Financial Aid Net Price Calculator
View: Gainful Employment - Career and Tech Ed Programs
View: Palo Verde College Articulation Agreements
View: Register to Vote
View: Register with Selective Service
View: Requirements for Withdrawl and R2T4
View: Student Body Diversity
View: Student Outcomes
View: Student Rights and Grievance Process
Most complaints, grievances or disciplinary matters should be resolved at the campus level. This is the quickest and most successful way of resolving issues involving a California Community College (CCC). You are encouraged to work through the campus complaint process first before escalating issues to any of the following resources. Issues that are not resolved at the campus level may be presented at the following link:

View: Textbook Information
View: Vaccinations Policy